5.11.2009

Looking Forward

So no pictures this weekend!! We got rained out! But we are to reschedule shortly. So engagement pictures will come soon :)

The title of this post refers to our trip to Knoxville this weekend. Pray for no rain! I always thought I would live here, be married here, raise my family here in Lascassas, Murfreesboro, somewhere of the like. However, Rob stepped in with his aspirations of Knoxville. Never had I been there until 8 months ago and I was unsure of what this meant for us. Now, we are going to take a tour of the vet school and apply for admission next year. Not only that, but we are scoping out housing and the surrounding areas for us to live. So I am excited. I know it's a year away, but I still get excited thinking about it. Going to Knoxville, just being us, it makes me look forward to the many years we'll have together.

Pray for our journey. Now and over the next year.

*e*

No comments:

Post a Comment