8.11.2009

3 months later

So everything has been really hectic and blogspot has been the last thing on my mind(sorry!). We are a little early with things but I'd rather get them out of the way than balance school schedule with my "weddingness" (as my boss calls it). However, here are some of the things Rob and I have been doing to knock off our list.

Pricing Wedding Rings
Cake Tasting Last Saturday (amazing!)
Looking for Bridesmaid Dresses
Finalizing our Attendants and remaining drama free
Finished Rob's Vet School Application
Planning Our Honeymoon (we were thinking Vero Beach, but we tossed that out the windows for a cruise to the Bahamas/Key West.)

And yes, I still haven't taken the plunge about the dress I like. I go into DB and keep looking at it, but as Heather says, "the plan" is just to wait.

This is also the dress I fell in LOVE with for a Bridesmaid dress, and stupid Penneys ran out of them (shakes angry fist). The one I liked was Cobalt Blue and it goes up in a fake halter in the back. very flattering on most shapes and sizes!



But I am so excited! I think the countdown is like at 298 days or something and I can't already believe we've been engaged 6 months!!

I love you, Bobby!

No comments:

Post a Comment