I took a test last week to see how I would do on the NCLEX. While I haven't gotten the results back yet, the man giving us the lecture made a side note about new grads trying to get out into the workforce after school and said that with each graduating class since last May, the students have been saying that it has been more and more difficult. I guess mainly due to the economy and many nurses coming back to work to support their families since their husbands were laid off, etc, etc.
It just made me think that in a short while that I'm not only going to be out of school with a job, a wedding, and a foreboding NCLEX in front of me. But now I have to figure out what makes me stand apart from all the other nursing students across our state.
So not only do we need to pray that Rob gets into vet school; we need to pray that I find a suitable job to support us!
*Engagement pictures on Monday*
*e*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment