12.08.2009

Forgive Me!

So its been a while, as it usually is. The world of Emily and Rob is crazy! Two more finals before I end the semester (Hallelujah!) and Rob has 3 until he graduates next Saturday. I am so proud of him. He is graduating Summa Cum Laude, the best you could possibly get. My very intelligent man. :)

Everything is a whirlwind right now between school, planning his grad party and then preparing for Christmas. It is like a mad house. I even overslept for school today and barely made it on time. Of course, the last possible day for classes is the one I oversleep. lol.

What to write about? Clinicals are OVER for the semester, although I absolutely loved my preceptor at Centennial and teacher at Vandy. My last day a VCH was overwhelming to say the least, but as Mom always says "Kill them with Kindness" or "Don't listen to Kangaroos". Whatever really strikes her fancy.

I bought Rob a UT hoodie for his graduation present. I know the whole stipulation that may jinx him, but I have faith that he will get in. I told him that he didn't even have to wear the hoodie until he heard something, but I wanted him to have it now. I just have this feeling that against everything that could possibly go wrong, he will prevail this go around and succeed. At least, that is what I pray everyday.

Keep us in your prayers this busy holiday season.

*e*

No comments:

Post a Comment