I am so thankful today is Monday and I never get that feeling. But today, Rob comes home from his vacation. I know it sounds really petty that I missed him as soon as he stepped on the plane. But I found that it's different when I know he is ten minutes away versus across the country. So, for that I am thankful today is Monday.
In wedding news, my mom, grandmother, future mother-in-law, and I took in a Bridal Show this weekend. And scoped out places perhaps for a wedding :)
I really have always wanted just a small outdoor wedding with a dance floor. Anything else that falls in between is anyone's game. Carriage Lane has everything that I want. AND they will move it inside if it rains (hallelujah!).
Tried on some dresses, which makes me realize even more my extremely small bustline. :P
Will press on! Wedding Bell Countdown: Some odd 15 months
*e*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

omg...I am sooo excited! I LOVE blogs! This next 15 months should be some of the best times of your life! I will and would love to help w/ anything you need....I am full of creative, inexpensive ideas....but I'm already married! lol :) I know you mentioned yellow and blue, and I've been on the lookout and found an AWESOME, awesome color palette the other day that I think you'd love and now I can't find it again....darn it! Prenatal brain! lol But, I need to talk to you to fill you in!
ReplyDelete