As I said in my previous post, I've been busy. Clinical has definitely kept me hopping these past few weeks. And yes! I still have a job (!!YAY!!). Over the past three days though, I've slept a ton. I've just been exhausted.
The funny thing is I was so tired last night I feel asleep on Rob's couch and he let me sleep for like an hour or two. Then he finally decided he needed to wake me up, he continued to poke me for a good half hour until he realized I was way too far gone to drive home :) But instead of leaving me piled up on the couch, he scooped me up, carried me down the hall and tucked me in the guest room.
I don't know if its just the sweet gesture or if its how close I feel to him with my head nuzzled in his chest that makes me love him more than I thought I ever could. When you just know, you know. The smile when I watch him do his secretive "happy dance" or even how I get so peeved that he could stay on XBOX for 4 days at a time. Or the fact that his friends still make Power Ranger references (?). You just learn to accept them for who they are (and the collective bunch that comes attached at the hip).
Needless to say, while dress shopping "went well", the dresses and I didn't click. I do think Kara would have swept that last one off the rack if it were 4 years earlier :P I guess the saying still applies to dresses as well. When the perfect one for you rolls around, it doesn't matter the day, the brand, or the price. When you know, you know.
*e*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment