So I had my heart set on this one dress from David's Bridal..or so I thought. I tried on so many dresses and the more I thought about the one at DB, the less I liked it. On Saturday, we went to Arzelle's, The White Room and David's Bridal and came up empty-handed. But the one good thing I learned is what I think I want in a dress. Now, I just have to find it.
I even went as far as dragging Nathan to this place called "Bride on a Budget" in Lebanon. Needless to say, they are always going to tell you what you want to hear and not what you need to. (Funny sidenote, they thought Nathan and I were getting married to which I replied, "He's 17..and my BROTHER!")
Therefore we are taking the plunge tonight and heading out to the Franklin Bridal Ball to see what we can see! :D Mom and I bought tickets like 3 weeks ago, and then yesterday, I won 2 free tickets. So Heather (my MOH) and Lakiesha (long time friend and newly engaged bride-to-be) are going with us!
I wonder what awaits us!
*e*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

you WILL find "the dress", you WILL fall in love w/ it the moment you see it just like you did Rob, and you WILL look gorgeous as always! Don't stress...you still have plenty of time! <3 U!
ReplyDelete