So school has been crazy since Monday. I have literally just went all week. I've been to Nashville twice this week. Once for computer training and the other to sit in line for two hours at the Vandy ID office. YIKES! School literally has been a full-time job all week. So Rob and I are currently relaxing on the couch watching the game (GO TITANS!) and we were talking about tuxes and vest colors and how he should stand apart since he is the groom and all. Anyway, I googled blue tie and black vest and I found a good example.

However, the one next to it we got a kick out of. This little dude must have just come home from Prom and been frazzled. Furthermore, he has a black tie and a blue vest. Which is the exact *opposite* of what we wanted. lol

Oh! We have a meeting set up with Mrs. Andi Skaggs for a photography consultation on the 16th and Franklin Bridal Ball on the 24th!
Slowly but surely, everything is coming together. Back to the game.
*e*
I was confused...are you thinking blue and black for all the guys or just Rob?
ReplyDeleteI think (as of this moment) the guys are gonna wear blue vests and ties and Rob is gonna go with all black but some form of a blue tie. But thats today and we still have 9 months to go. :P
ReplyDelete